Are you finishing your basement? Are you changing the layout? Are you looking for a way to freshen up your space?
When it comes time to tackle a basement renovation project there is no shortage of questions to answer and ideas to consider.
Like many, you may find that plumbing is a big part of your project. In this case, you need to answer a variety of questions to ensure that you’re on the right track. Here are five that should never slip past you:
- Do you have access to plumbing the way your basement is currently laid out?
- Will you need to open up any walls to gain access to pipes?
- Will you need to move any plumbing in order to complete your project?
- Are you adding any drains to the space? Do existing drains need to be removed or moved?
- When’s the best time to tackle the plumbing portion of your renovation project?
While these aren’t the only questions associated with your basement renovation project, you can be rest assured that they are among the most important.
If you come to find that you don’t know the answers to these questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re more than happy to visit your home and help you plan the plumbing portion of your basement renovation project.