Is your bathroom in desperate need of an update? Are you ready to make some changes, but are hesitant to take on a total remodel?
If you answered yes to these questions, there are a handful of upgrades you should consider. Regardless of which path you follow, the end result will be a more enjoyable space.
- Sometimes, all you need is a new vanity in order to improve the appearance and functionality of your bathroom.
- If your vanity is in good condition but your faucet is outdated, this is a basic change you can make within a matter of a few hours.
- Let’s face it: bathroom floors take a beating, day in and day out. If that old vinyl has to go, don’t wait another day to choose new flooring and start your project.
- It sounds like a minor detail, but the mirror above your vanity can make or break the appearance of your room. Could a change do you some good?
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for any room, especially a bathroom. So, grab a paint roller and get started.
If you require any assistance with the plumbing side of your project, you’re in the right place. Contact us to share the details of your project and schedule an appointment. We’re happy to help!
Are you interested in upgrading your bathroom in 2017? Are you ready to create a plan and carry it out?
If you find yourself in this position, you need to consider every possible upgrade. While many people believe this to be an advanced construction project, this doesn’t have to be the case.
Here are three simple bathroom upgrades that can have a big impact on your space:
1. New Toilet
Believe it or not, this is one of the best ways to improve the appearance of your bathroom. It can also add comfort and help you save water. What more could you want?
Tip: here are some tips for choosing a replacement toilet.
2. New Faucet
Just the same as your toilet, swapping out a faucet can be a simple project for an experienced professional.
If your old faucet isn’t doing much for you, it’s time for a change. Find one that suits your style and space and go with it!
3. A Modern Vanity
What if your entire vanity is out of date? In this case, you need to think about removing the old one and adding something more modern. This is a bigger job than those detailed above, but it’s nothing you can’t handle.
If you require assistance with your bathroom upgrades, don’t hesitate to contact us. We can help with all of your plumbing related needs, ensuring that you’re happy with the end result.