As the process moves forward, here are five questions to ask a pro before making a final decision:
- How large should the furnace be? Bigger is not always better, so make sure you ask this question.
- How is efficiency measured? You want to purchase an energy efficient furnace, as it will save you money over the long run.
- Is there ever a good time to purchase a used furnace? Believe it or not, this is something that many people consider.
- Is there more than one type of furnace to choose from? The short answer is yes. You’ll want to discuss your many options with an HVAC professional.
- Are there any furnace accessories that make sense for your new unit and home?
While these are among the most important questions, many others may come to mind. If you need answers in the immediate future, don’t hesitate to contact us.