When it comes to maintaining your furnace, there are many things you can do to keep it in good working condition.
It’s imperative that you change your furnace filter on a regular basis (such as every three months). Here are five reasons why this is a must:
· To extend the life of your HVAC system. Do you really want to replace your furnace before you have to? Of course not. Changing your filter can help protect against this.
· Save on energy costs. Believe it or not, a new filter can go a long way in bringing down the cost of heating and cooling your home.
· Better air quality. There is nothing worse than the thought of poor indoor air quality. Changing your furnace filter can help protect against this.
· Keep it clean. As you can imagine, a dirty filter has a way of clogging your HVAC system and increasing the likelihood of costly repairs.
· It’s easy to do. It only takes a couple seconds to change your furnace filter, so there’s no excuse for putting this off.
When was the last time you changed your furnace filter? If you can’t remember, it may be time for a change.
If you need any assistance with your HVAC system, even if it’s as simple as swapping out a filter, be sure to get in touch with us. We are more than happy to provide you with the help you need!