When it comes to reputation, no other HVAC and plumbing company in the Washington, DC area comes close to John G. Webster. With more than 100 years of service under our belt and the best, brightest and most professional technicians, businesses throughout DC, Maryland and Virginia continue to rely on John G. Webster for a wide variety of HVAC services.
HVAC Services – Air duct cleaning & sanitizing
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air may be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Considering that we spend up to 90% of our time indoors, the air in our homes and businesses could be making us sick.
A must for a healthy, efficient business, air duct cleaning and sanitizing:
- Improves air quality
- Cleans HVAC equipment, boosting performance and reducing fuel usage
- Reduces allergy-causing particles, such as pet dander, mold spores, dust and dust mites
- Helps eliminate uneven hot and cold spots
Our highly efficient vacuums remove 99.997% of the dirt, dust and particles clogging commercial HVAC systems.
Humidifiers may not be on the top of the list for many business owners and facility managers, but a facility-wide humidifier can significantly boost comfort as well as HVAC efficiency. The proper level of humidity will help your office or facility feel warmer and more comfortable, even when your thermostat is set at a lower temperature.
Humidifiers have many commercial benefits.
- Reduce heating costs
- Eliminate dry air, which causes itchy skin, eyes and nose
- Decrease winter colds and flu viruses
- Protect your facility’s wood floors, artwork, fixtures and furniture (including leather)
- Reduce allergens such as pet dander, mold spores, dust and dust mites
- Decrease static electricity
Explore our top, name-brand whole-facility humidifiers!
Commercial electrostatic air cleaners
John G. Webster technicians can also seamlessly integrate an electrostatic air cleaner into your facility’s existing HVAC system. Electrostatic air cleaners—which use static electricity to catch microscopic particles in the indoor air we breathe— also provide many commercial benefits.
- Improves HVAC system efficiency, reducing fuel usage
- 16 times more effective than fiberglass disposable air filters
- Reduces allergy-causing mold spores, dust, dust mites and pet dander
Our commercial electrostatic air cleaners are also permanent and washable!
Interested in other John G. Webster commercial HVAC services? Explore our commercial heating and cooling expertise!
Have a commercial HVAC need? Contact us today!